ONLINE PAYMENT OF DINNER MONEY
You can pay securely using the Council's website at www.rctcbc.gov.uk/payit .
Paying on-line offers the following benefits:
- The option to register an account where you can store your child's reference number to save time entering each time you pay
- If you choose to register an account you also have the option to securely save your debit or credit card details
- As a registered using you can view your receipts online using payment history
- 'Shopping Basket' functionality allowing the option to add multiple items with one payment at 'Checkout'
- Payment pages will re-seize to display on a mobile phone or tablet
- It's convenient, no need to look for change to give to your child
- Reduces the risk associated with carrying cash to school such as loss, theft or bullying.
Please contact the school for your child's individual reference number which you will need to enter when making a payment. The weekly cost for school dinner is £12.75 (£2.55 per day)
You will still be able to pay by cash or cheque as at present and those pupils entitled to Free School Meals will continue to have their account credited with their daily meal allowance.